Fender Player Precision Bass Tidepool
Fender Player Precision Bass Tidepool For Sale
Fender Player Precision Bass Tidepool For Sale. Leo Fender established what is now the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation in 1938 as Fender’s Radio Service, and it started producing electric guitars and amplifiers in 1945. As they say, the rest is history. Fender, the world’s top guitar manufacturer, invented the first mass-produced solid-bodied electric guitar, which is also by far the most well-liked model.
Buy Fender Player Precision Bass Tidepool Online
Buy Fender Player Precision Bass Tidepool Online. Leo Fender established what is now the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation in 1938 as Fender’s Radio Service, and it started producing electric guitars and amplifiers in 1945. As they say, the rest is history. Fender, the world’s top guitar manufacturer, invented the first mass-produced solid-bodied electric guitar, which is also by far the most well-liked model.
The Fender Player Line, which replaced the now-discontinued Standard series, pays homage to the core Fender classics with premium construction, vintage-inspired finishes, a few modern improvements, and affordable pricing points that appeal to both beginning and seasoned players.
This product has seldom been used and is in perfect operating condition. Fender’s Player Series Precision Bass only slightly updates the P Bass, which is a good thing. This is a purist’s version of the venerable instrument, with an alder body with a gloss finish, Player Series split single-coil pickup, “Modern C”-shape neck with 9.5″-radius fingerboard, and conventional, simplified control set. Because it shouldn’t be fixed if it isn’t broken.
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern “C”
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back, Gloss Urethane Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5″ Radius (241 mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.625″ (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
- Scale Length: 34″ (864 mm)
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: Fender USA, NPS, (Gauges .045 – .105)
- Please Note: The item displayed in the images may not be the actual item you receive.
Mint items are in essentially new original condition but have been opened or played.
|Right / Left Handed||
|Number of Strings||