Martin Standard Series 000-18 2016
Buy Martin Standard Series 000-18 2016 Online
Here is a used and presented for sale in very good condition Martin 000-18 guitar, manufactured in 2016 at the Martin Nazareth factory. This 000-18 features a close grain aged Sitka spruce top with genuine Mahogany back and sides.
These fine 000 style Mahogany guitars have been part of the Martin family since the mid 1930`s and are still popular with the professional fingerstyle guitarist today.
The 000-18 has a shorter 24.9″ scale length, very nice and easy to play, with a comfortable modified low oval profile neck.
Other than some very light playing marks this instrument is in excellent condition. The frets show very little sign of use. The balanced warm tone that this guitar produces will not disappoint.
The original Martin case is included.
- 000-14 Fret Body Size
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Genuine Mahogany Back and Sides
- Select Hardwood Mahogany Neck with Modified Low Oval Shape and High-Performance Taper
- Ebony Fretboard
- 24.9″ Scale Length
- 1-3/4″ Nut Width
- 20 Frets
- Sitka Spruce “X” Top Bracing
- Bone Nut
- .810″ Neck Thickness at 1st Fret
- .900″ Neck Thickness at 12th Fret
- East Indian Rosewood Headplate
- Grover Nickel Open Gear machine heads
|Condition||Very Good (Used)
Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape.
|Right / Left Handed||
|Number of Strings||